Instagram

Saturday, November 13, 2010

i can tell u :)




Bad . i just need someone yo give me love sincerity


Now , i hate u ! but tomorrow ? I'm not sure that i still hate you .



Love easy . To be loved is really easy . But to be loved by people we love that is difficult to abtain .



You never know when you fall in love , But it until that time reach his hands and dont let him go .




Tell me how much you love me and i'll show you how much you hurt me .





I don't hate you for not loving me ! But i hate my self for still loving you ..




Do you know how much i need you ?? Sure you dont know .


I'm trying really hard not to cry because every , tears remind me that i cant to go .



The most unlucky person is the one who doesn't realize there is one person alwasy there when ever needed .




Never say " i love u " if you want a goodbye ..






Someday you are going regnet lase or leave me a promised ...




Should i smile because we are friends ? Or cry because we'll never be anything more ...



No comments: