Instagram

Monday, February 14, 2011

nothing spesial part 2


day of love not just today but every day:)
right ? yeah :D



I think Valentine's day is every day. because the love that must always exist in every minute of our lives. Just for example, God's love, compassion if only for the 14th of february we certainly would not exist today dong. hahaha
I love all the people who cared and love for me .
I think, today as the day usually, nothing special. because I alwasy feel the love and affection pobud of God, parents and my friends.
said people usually, today is a special day. why they say so? because they have a lover who must provide or Surprise gift for them. whereas I say today is not special because why? reasons one of them like the above, but also because I do not have a boyfriend. hahha

oh my gosh. . but that's what I feel and I Want the write in my blog tonight:)
but I'll always be waiting for this day. I Will Always wait for the arrival of a lover WHO Sincerely loved and cared for me, and he's happy do something for me and made me know That today is special Because she makes it special with a Surprise That earnest he created.
as I said, I want someone coming to take me somewhere on the on mountain and have dinner together and see the beautiful stars:) Amen.









I'm waiting for that moment :) hahha




No comments: