Instagram

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Choir Getsemani Sakobar


Sakobar Gethsemani teenagers choir is one of the church teenagers choir in North Sulawesi.

Praise the Lord in last week on 3 September 2011, the choir can be a winner with the title Champion Gold in Pesta Seni Remaja GMIM . Contest held each year by the Teenagers Commission GMIM. And in years past 2010, the choir of Gethsemane Sakobar teenagers can also be a champion and received the title Gold Champion. This is all not because of the greatness of the children teen Sakobar Gethsemane, but it's all because of the LORD JESUS​​. Without Him we can not do anything about it. This is all because of grace and mercy.Sakobar


I joined the choir since the age 13tahun teens, I've followed the game each year 5kali and strengthen the team alto.And I also now joined the team of Nine's Voice choir and youth choir.

I longed to use my talents and memuliahkan only to praise God's name.

Talents only for Your glory.







No comments: