Instagram

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

status status status twitter :D

berawal dari kata ini :

RT Sayangilah seseorang yang membuatmu selalu tersenyum disaat kamu sedang mengalami kesedihan

dan dia mulai menulis status seperti ini :

* i still waiting you for seeing the star here . kiwkiws cikiciw

I will definitely go there to go with you :) awawaw ckckc

*and i wanna hug you and i will bring you on the beautiful place ! wkwkwkwk

oh yes? but I'll release you, because surely if that happens, I will be in terror by your girlfriend :p hahahha

*
dont worried i will put she in toilet and key the door :)) and well , she cannot EXIT ! yeeaaah :)) hahahaha

hahahhha your girlfriend would break relationship and you'll hurt and cry :p

*
i know! she make me hurt again again and again but in other situation you always make me smile and free laugh :D you're my inspiration

wah receive for you for what you say to me. I know you are smart people who will not want to repeat the same mistakes :) :D

*
coba liat di atas sebelaaah timur ya? hihi ..

ada bintang saya yang paling terang dongggg klo d timur :p

*
yeah i will change my mistake for my life, and its cause of you, i can open my heart! cause of you my life is beautiful haha centi

pengen liat bintang jatuh !

*
jangan diliat kalo jatuh nanti dunia hancur dong? hahaha

tenang tenang dunia tidak akan hancur , dunia ini msh ingin tetap utuh :D :))

Ok . I wait for the change is from you. I want to see what changes occur within yourself that :) HAHAHHHA wah pacar anda menanya soal ini :D

*
oke i hope i can be...!! yeah and i try make a joke for shiff our chat hihi.. alibi shuuuutup!

*
i hope when i exit .. i get some message from you on my phone

Maaf malam ini saya kehabisan stok pulsa untuk sms :p нã◦нä◦нâ◦°◦ нã◦нä◦нâ◦°◦ plsa habis di pakein BIS -,- kampret

*
oke lah kalau begitu , i miss you :)



hahhha obrolan singkat via status status akun masing" ( twitter )
lucu rasanya , ketawa trus gue , gilaaaa takut pacaranya marah entar klo pke RT RT sgalah , makanya gni :D ckckkc



No comments: